Monday 21 July 2014

/// I modelled a butt. {Sculptris, one day}. \\\


So I've been messing around with sculpting software Sculptris, during my spare time between research. For a single session of messing around, I've go ten use to its easy interface.

This short session has also showed me how much of anatomy I can recall from visual memory. It helped me to understand which areas I need studying in, in order to achieve a more accurate representation of the human anatomy. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Probably the closest thing to lilith becoming 3D at the moment. But I'm very pleased with how easy it is to sculpt figures from a single sphere.


I was actually hoping to stylise the look of the coat more but i thought id try realistic approaches before learning about exaggeration. Last time i exaggerated before learning proper anatomy, I was stuck in the manga style phase for two years. 

Must be Michelangelo inspired, when you have man pecks on a female model.

http://renresearch.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/michelangelo-night.jpg

I have no idea how eyes work in sculpting.



Oblivion Face.






Strange enough, i did model an accurate representation of a butt. What does that say about me?

My attempt at moiling hair. The problem was having it in mirror mode. 
My skills aren't exactly Davinci, but considering i made these without any references at all, I'm pretty pleased with myself.
I call it, the powdered ponytail. (Because it  reminds me of a powdered wig.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment