Friday 8 August 2014

This Week; I forgot how to Photoshop.

Okay…. let me elaborate.
 For the past few weeks I've been researching into the methods of in-app development, which links in to the research project I'm undertaking for my University.

Potentially, my end result is making a successful prototype E-Book in which i report my findings. So Ive been all over the internet trying to find the best software to use, all the while finding software that uses;
- the least amount of coding,
- is free and…
 - gives me open possibilities/fun when it comes to making my Book.

Turns out the best solution is Xcode, and even then that involves knowing your way around c++ scripts and coding to make even the easiest apps.

So my brain completely forgot how to photoshop. anything.

So whenever i forget, I start from the basics and before I knew it, I'm riding bicycles.
{I think that allegory's right}
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  -
So I've made two {3} images from sketchbooks drawings or spur of the moment randomness.
/. ENJOY.\



Hip Hop Pop, REDUX!!!
The intention was to see how the black outlines change the visual style of the piece.
It gives it a sense of weight and existence.
This was taken from a line doodle in one of my sketchbooks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Reminds me of the new smash brothers game coming to 3DS.
Hot Coffee Guy. Could Be A New Coffee Logo? Shirtless COFFEE! For the morning person
In comparison to the black outline {REDUX} version, Hip Hop Pop!!! definitely has a lighter feeling when its missing that weight.






No comments:

Post a Comment